Which chains should Stader expand to next?

Partisian Blockchain when they release please

1 Like

Iā€™d vote for ETH 2.0 and Aptos.

Also i see very perspective ATOM 2.0 whitepaper with main role of liquid staking. Stader has Terra expirience and can integrate Atom chains staking too.

1 Like

TBH, Cosmos is building out all the tools to become a defi paradise as it is ahead of its time when it comes to interchain and interoperability. Currently, Stride is really the only big player in the eco; however, they are only in Cosmos. So Stader could easily grow a position. I think running a validator on Osmosis and offer LSD for OSMO would be a great move. Including ATOM, OSMO is used more in Cosmos than any token. Not only that there are a significant amount of dapps and defi protocols being built on top of it, including borrowing and lending. I see no reason the SD token along with sdOSMO can play a big role in our eco system defi. OSMO is the first token in crypto to ever hit the top 100 without being listed on a CEX. (Now, it is on a bunch including Binance)

When you hear the word Cosmos do not think of ATOM, think of the Internet of Blockchains. You literally do not need ATOM to transact within ā€˜Cosmosā€™ unless you are on the ATOM Hub. Having a token within the IBC network you have access to over 50+ SOVERIGN L1ā€™s so the sky is the limit.

Yes, MC wise you may see some EVMs with higher MCs(older been around longer) but donā€™t let that fool you, they arenā€™t/ havenā€™t worked on the required infrastructure for the future.

1 Like

Comos has Stride, Stafi, and Quicksilver. Too much competition. ā€™

The focus should be on gaining market share on BNB and ETH, and then maybe Avalanche maybe Move languages. And thatā€™s what the team is thinking, so kudos to them.

Cosmos can come afterwards I guess.

1 Like

Yes, those 3 really are only for the ATOM token for the most part but I hear you. When I think of Cosmos I think of the +60 sovereign blockchains that are enabled already, so we can pick any of those. OSMO only has 1 LSD and that is with Stride.

It looks like we have ETH then AVAX and SOL on the roadmap. I was more so referring to after those are implemented.

1 Like

I suggested Ziliqa to Stader as we currently have a Zil PoW pool so there will be some benefits to also having a Zil PoS pool. Would be interesting if we paid out in wrapped staked Zil that accrues APR. That being said the market cap isnā€™t large and we ourselves arenā€™t large on Zil.

Major eth L2ā€™s are definitely a priority.

I am aware of a project that is going to be a direct fork of Eth 2.0, and will have the exact same Consensus and execution layers as Eth POS. It is called PulseChain, and is due to launch this year. It would be great to get a head start and be an early adopter to perhaps gain traction before any competition, as there are currently 150 quality Defi projects being built and ready to launch upon PulseChain deployment. It would be a strategic play to have a first mover advantage on this chain in my opinion.

The Validator requirements for PulseChain are estimated to be around 32M $PLS to be staked for each validator. This will likely be at a significantly lower cost to run a node in the beginning, however, I wonder about gaining all those commissions if Stader can get people to stake through Stader LSDā€™s, and to give PulseChain the options to use LSDā€™s to increase their yields.

I would love to know what others think about the idea.

1 Like

I am really interested to know more.
Where can I learn more about all those DeFi projects being built on PulseChain ?

If Stader was to initiate building there, are you able to support / do you have a network there?

1 Like

My apologies for the slow reply. Yes, I am quite networked on PulseChain and am in some private groups with many of the prominent builders in there. I can post a link for reference to many of the projects being built, and you are free to research at your own pace. Feel free to DM me for more detailed information, as. I donā€™t want to name drop other projects in here so as not to appear as shilling.

Here is a site where you can find out more about some of the suite of Defi being built, or in many cases, already built and just waiting for the chain to launch.

Link to some of what is being built, again, there is always going to be a mix of quality projects with other subjectively inferior ones, so again feel free to DM me if you would like more specific info, but this should get you started. This list is by no means all inclusive, but many of the large Defi builds are included.