Dear Stader Community,
Many thanks for great interest in being delegates to receive delegations from Stader DAO. We’re excited to announce that the DAO committee has shortlisted delegate candidates. This process acknowledges:
- The depth and quality of their application posts on the Stader DAO forum.
- Their contributions to the Stader community
- Their experience as delegates across other crypto protocols
Delegate selection and update will be an ongoing process and it will be reviewed and updated every 2 months or more frequently.
Delegate selection and cohorts are based on the following criteria:
- Applicants who had been long standing contributors of Stader and been supporting Stader protocol and users across social channels - Cohort 1
- University delegate groups that had prior experience as delegates across top crypto protocols - Cohort 1
- Applicants who had shown great promise in contributing to the Stader protocol and community via their posts and applications despite lacking prior experience being delegators or contribution to Stader community - Cohort 2
- Applicants who haven’t submitted a post on the forum are encouraged to do so and we will consider them in the next round of delegations.
Details of the selected candidates are provided below:
- Cohort 1 Delegates: These outstanding candidates will have 200k SD tokens delegated to them. They have shown remarkable commitment to our community, and/or, demonstrated successful governance participation in other protocols, in addition to submitting top-tier application posts on the forum.
The shortlisted candidates are:
|Geeno||ETHx permissionless Node Operator and mentor to new joiners.|
|Dovah||OG user and active community member across Stader DAO social channels.|
|Alex Narvaez-Duckworth||University of Pennsylvania - delegate on Aave, Compound, etc. Details here: https://www.tally.xyz/profile/upennblockchain.eth|
|BoilerDAO||Purdue University- delegate on Optimism and dydx; details here: https://boardroom.io/voter/0x2345F4E0CdF00D427D773413Dd4617d0156c29A9|
|Cambridge Blockchain Society||Cambridge University- delegate on Idle DAO and Arbitrum; details here: https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0x150c1a37F58c976160E7933fc474DC8a5390FF1E|
Please note that Glass Markets (already voted in as a delegate) are also part of Cohort 1.
- Cohort 2 Delegates: These candidates will receive 100k SD tokens in delegation. Based on their active participation and contribution to Stader’s governance, their share of delegation would be increased to 200k SD (subject to DAO approval).
The shortlisted candidates are:
|Cosmos Hoss||Multichain Defi user, educator, and community builder|
|Boston College Blockchain||Blockchain chapter of Boston College, running since 2017, and recently getting started in DAO governance.|
|Antons Kurakins||CEO of Crouton Digital and ETHx Permissionless Node Operator, delegate on CoinMetrika|
Next steps include incorporation of community feedback on the delegates selected above and on-chain voting. More details on each of their applications can be found here.
Congratulations to our shortlisted candidates, and a big thank you to everyone who applied. Your dedication inspires us!