FranklinDAO Delegate Profile
- Address: 0xCc878369b26127BD4bC1B0B465bC8bE9b92a4c62
- ENS: FranklinDAO.eth
- Twitter: @PennBlockchain
- Tally Profile
- Website (Beta): FDGovernance.xyz
Areas interested In: Improving Governance Participation, Tooling & Improving Protocol Decentralization and Community
Hello everyone! We’re FranklinDAO a leading, completely student run blockchain organization with students from The University of Pennsylvania’s undergraduate and graduate schools. We have over 300 general body members and are expecting many more in the semesters to come!
We have committees covering Governance, Research, Education, Investments, and Development/Web3. On the governance side of things, our team has different members leading governance initiatives for different protocols we have delegations for. Current Penn Blockchain delegations include Aave, Compound, Uniswap, DyDx, Optimism, Maker, etc. Each week, governance leads will share updates with the club about new proposals and we will all debate about what to do before voting with our wallet.
We are deeply committed to preserving defi’s core values, and will gear our voting decisions based on:
- Transparency: Committed to ensuring transparency of the protocol, and transparency about our decision-making process. We are committed to acting independently without external influence from third-parties. We’re always open to answering questions related to our votes on proposals, and will have a running thread up shortly to publicly display our opinions on votes.
- Sustainability: We are committed to ensuring the long term sustainability and health of the DAOs we participate in and aim to help them steward their native protocols in perpetuity.
- Inclusivity: Forging the best ideas requires diversity, fairness, and education, and we will strive to encourage these.
We’d love to be your StaderDAO delegate as many of us have been closely following the project for a while now. Our weekly discussions combine graduates with years of expertise in many jurisdictions with many bright minded undergrads eager to leave their impact and names in Web3. We have upheld a 95%+ participation rate across all the other protocols we are delegates for and plan to spend a lot of time here as well to help build out the ecosystem!
Languages I (we) Speak and Write: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, etc.
Conflicts of Interest
- We take part actively in the governance of other well known projects