In this post, we would like to invite operators who want to partner with Stader Labs’ $rsETH for restakers’ delegation and services that want to leverage restaked assets with the onboarded operators.
At Stader Labs, we are introducing a new DeFi primitive with our Liquid Restaked Token (LRT), $rsETH.
$rsETH is a first of its kind solution that enables you to maximize rewards across the Ethereum ecosystem:
- $rsETH is a c-token, which accrues value over time and therein makes it DeFi friendly, allowing users to accrue multiple layers of rewards
- Liquifies for your restaking position, allowing you to exit or swap your restaking position at any time
- Helps secure multiple protocols at the same time
We have designed $rsETH with the following audiences in mind:
- Restakers who want to stack rewards and lead the new restaking narrative
- Operators who want to be partners for restakers’ delegation
- Services that want to leverage restaked assets with the onboarded operators
If you are an experienced staking operator that would like to partner for restaker delegation (persona #2 above) or if you are a service who would like to gain economic security from restaked assets (persona #3), you can get in touch with us here in the forum or by email.
$rsETH roadmap, litepaper, tech docs, and contract audit reports are coming!
Are you joining the restaking revolution?