Grants & Incentives Proposals
Any proposal that has an implication on grants or incentives.
Pointers to keep in mind while submitting a Proposal
The proposal should have the following details laid out:
- Proposal Summary with key suggestions, asks
- Background about the proposal or relevant entity linked to the proposal (if applicable)
- Who will the proposal benefit? Expected impact and value for the Stader community;
- Are there any underlying risks?
- Other details, including any analysis, that corroborate the key suggestions
- Expected effort / resources needed from the StaderLabs team and/or the community (if applicable)
- Metrics/KPIs to track results.
- The proposal will be open for community feedback for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours).
- The Stader Core team will review your proposal, take the community feedback into consideration and give feedback on the forum and decide to approve or reject the proposal, or request additional information. If additional information was requested, the applicant has five calendar days for an answer; otherwise, the Proposal will be closed, status [Closed].
- A proposal is approved - status [Approved] if it received two positive decisions on the forum from the Stader Core team members.
- A proposal is rejected (status [Rejected]) if it received at least one negative decision on the forum from the Stader Grants team members.
- If your proposal [Approved], you will receive a personal message in your mailbox on the forum.