Claiming SD tokens

My Coinlist and Airdrop tokens require 7 transactions to get them. Considering how much they cost, ether transactions are more expensive than these tokens. Is it not possible to request tokens in one transaction or get them from another network?

Will the owners of SDs receive any income so that their value will ever return to at least the purchase price?

11 Likes

True story… Stader please consider implementing this

2 Likes

hey @hell0men @TheRedKnight, this is a valid point. Average Ethereum transactions costs have dropped a lot due to lesser congestion on the chain, but $SD token price has equally dropped. Will raise this to the team.

4 Likes

It is worth noting that there are a number of factors that we got into in the time frame, like the general decline of the market and the superiority of the bears on it. This is just a temporary phenomenon for patient people. The project has evolved, is evolving and will continue to evolve.

1 Like

Добрый день пропала ссылка на возможность получить токены с распродажи на coinlist, перехожу по ссылке присланной в письме от stader и попадаю на главную страницу, но нет перехода, что бы забрать свои токены

1 Like

Привет! Для начала: этот форум предусматривает общение только на английском языке.
Второй момент: срок действия претензии истек и к настоящему времени это сделать невозможно, если мы говорим о Luna (так как ее поддержка была остановлена и об этом команда Stader напоминала неоднократно)

1 Like

Ohh :hushed: valid point staderlab please do something

2 Likes

hey @hell0men @TheRedKnight @Momos @GUNDOLF, I checked with the tech team.

Unfortunately, it is the way Coinlist vesting contract works, and we are not able to change it on our side.

However, Ethereum gas fees are now around 2-3 USD, so hopefully it is not such a huge hole in the pocket.

2 Likes

Where can I get my tokens coinlist ?

3 Likes

I have the same question. I have not claimed all of my (ERC-20) SD tokens but when I came back to staderlabs.com the link to do so disappeared. How can I claim my remaining tokens?

4 Likes

Hello, how i could claim my ERC-20 Stader tokens right now? Couldn’t connect my wallet on the stader website. Thank you

2 Likes

Go to: http://tokens.staderlabs.com

Connect with the wallet address you submitted to coinlist for distribution, you will see your tokens ready to be claimed there

Go to: http://tokens.staderlabs.com

Connect with the wallet address you submitted, you will see your tokens ready to be claimed there

I set a low gas and the tokens received did not go to the wallet, but the tokens on the claim page were also gone, how to solve this problem?

1 Like

Hello, I participated in the token sale on coinlist after the start of the war did not go to the site https://tokens.staderlabs.com to claim my tokens, I participated in the 2nd option for $500 where the tokens cost $3.33 today I went to the site to pick them up, and there are only 4 distributions of 30 pieces, total 120 tokens instead of 150 … the question is where are the other 30 pieces?

Hi Serhil
Here’s what happened, you initially submitted a Terra address where the first portion of option two was made available to claim before Terra 1.0 crashed. For future vesting after the crash, you were required to submit your erc20 address through the form that was sent via coinlist mail which you did, and got the remaining 120 token.
For the unclaimed token on Terra (30 $SD), you were required to submit your address on our website for the token migration

Kindly check if your address is on this list

If your address isn’t on this list, it means you did not submit your address for the tokens to be migrated.

1 Like

Здравствуйте, почему у меня не клеймятся токены sd?
Пишет:
Your transaction has failed due to unknown error. Please try again later.

Look, I have already written, we had a war in the country (I live in Ukraine), I sent the address as told in the first I could not in such circumstances to monitor the news, and I thought once I sent my erc 20 wallet then I can be calm, what kind of mockery is it, once send something else to send, maybe even for each (1) token 150 REQUEST? I once sent what the problem once normally all transfer, you have to mock?
return my remaining tokens!!!